This archive* and web site are in no way affilated with the "City of Ames". If you have questions regarding this site please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Current information is at the city web site cityofames.org
SPECIAL MEETING OF THE AMES CITY COUNCIL
CITY HALL COUNCIL CHAMBERS
515 CLARK AVENUE
OCTOBER 17, 2017
CALL TO ORDER: 6:00 p.m.
1. Requests for Over the Edge event on Friday, October 27: (Click here for more information)
a. Motion approving blanket Temporary Obstruction Permit for the closed area
b. Resolution approving closure of Chamberlain Street, from Stanton Avenue to the entrance of Municipal Parking Lot Z, from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
c. Resolution approving closure of 57 metered parking spaces and suspension of parking regulations within closed area
2. Criminal Justice briefing for Ames and Story County (Click here for more information)
3. Staff Report on digester gas utilization at Water Pollution Control facility (Click here for more information)
4. Staff Report on proposed revisions to Chapter 28 Divisions II and III and Appendix N (Click here for more information)
5. Staff Report on proposed revision to Industrial Pretreatment Program document (Click here for more information)